Welcome to Unified Tae Kwon-do, where we offer a holistic approach to better fitness. Unified Tae Kwon-Do was established in Rochester in 1974, and has since spread across the United States. We continue this legacy with our youth and adult instruction, which aims to improve health, coordination, concentration, discipline, confidence, self-control, and awareness of our students. We believe that the study of Tae Kwon-Do can help our students to lead happy, healthy, and productive lives.
Why study Tae Kwon-Do?
- Reinforce respect and discipline
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Develop motor skills and physical fitness
- Improve endurance, posture, flexibility, and core strength
Why study with us?
- Individual Instruction
- We are members of the AAU and USA Tae Kwon-Do
- Highly experienced instructors with over 40 years of combined experience
- Study under the youngest Master Instructor in Unified Tae Kwon-Do Master Richard Kanous ll
- Study under Unified Tae Kwon-Do's first black belt, Master Debra Quinn