Bu Kwang Park
In the world of the ordinary, some people seem to capture the truly extraordinary.
• 9th Dan Black Belt
• Co-founder of Unified Tae Kwon Do
• Over 50 years teaching experience in Korea, Taiwan, and different parts of the United States.
• More than Three Thousand Black Belt students to his credit in the United States.
• Member of the ROK Army All Star Team
• Korean National Champion 1965 and 1967
• Special Award granted at the 1967 National Team Competition. President Park’s Cup for best technique and most skilled fighter in attendance.
• Dedicated to his students, Grand Master B. K. Park trains them individually and practices with them to give them the benefit of his speed and skill.
” I teach Tae Kwon Do to show each student that he can be a champion in his own life when he sees his self improvement.”