Master Instructor Debra Quinn
- 1971 began practice at the age of 17
- 1975 Unified Tae Kwon-Do’s first black belt.
- 1972 - 1979 competed in Tae Kwon-Do tournaments throughout the US and Canada winning 26 1st and 2nd place trophies in Women’s division pattern and sparring.
- 1975 2nd place in Black Belt Division pattern.
- 1976- 1979 taught an after school program at St Agnes High School.
- 1977 the University of the State of New York Certificate to teach Adult Education for the Rochester City School District.
- 1978 2nd Degree Black Belt, testing in front of Gen. Choi Hong Hi at his home in Mississauga, Canada.
- 1980 -1984 Served in the US Navy
- 1985-1989 taught Tae Kwon-Do at Every Woman's Village in Van Nuys, Ca.
- 1988 3rd Degree Black Belt
- 1985 - 2013 USPS – retiring as a Station Manager
- 2013 Returned to Rochester and Unified Tae Kwon-Do practice
- 2015 4th Dan Black Belt
- 2016 signed up with both AAU and USA Taekwondo as a coach
- 2017 PATU G-Event Coach Seminar
- 2019 5th Dan Black Belt
Along with her many years of teaching experience, Master Quinn also brings life experience. She joins Master Kanous II in welcoming you to the Unified Tae Kwon-Do family.