1) Bow to the flags upon entering and leaving.
2) Bow to the instructor upon entering and leaving say Tae Kwon.
3) Show obedience to your instructor and always answer respectfully with "Sir" or "Ma'am"
4) Greet fellow students with a bow
5) Smoking or alcoholic beverage prohibited
6) Shoes are to be removed upon entering.
7) Students may teach only with premission from the instructor
8) Its disrespectful to ask the instructor or senior belt to free sparring
9) Contact is not allowed durning free sparring
10) Self Control is compulsory: misconduct, losing temper, foul language,
etc, will cause loss of memebership privilege.
Grandmaster Instructor - Kwang Jang Nim
Master Instructor - Sabum nim
Instructor - Kyosa nim
Assistant Instructor - Jokyo nim
Flag - Gukgi
Training hall - Do jang
Uniform - Dobok
Attention - Chariot
Bow - Kynog ye
Yell- Khi ap
Return to ready stance- Parro
Fix uniform- Dobok Danjong
Ready Stance- Jun-Bi
Thank-you - Kam Sa Ham Ni Da
You're Welcome - Chon Ma Nye Yo
Student Oath (Kwan Won Son Suh):
I shall observe the tenents of Tae Kwon-Do: courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self- control, indomitable spirit
I shall respect the instructors and fellow students
I shall never misuse Tae Kwon-Do
I shall be a worthy representative of Unified Tae Kwon-Do
I shall strive for self-improvement and always be eager to learn